About the AABC
The Asian Australian Business Council (AABC) sits at the heart of a unique network of businesses across Australia and around the Asia region.
Working together, we help organisations of all sizes to achieve more. Team AABC believes it is our relationships with others that lead us to achieve business and personal development goals beyond those we could ever achieve alone.
Our network aims to support and connect organisations, bringing together people to build new favourable relationships, share best practice, foster new opportunities and provide practical support to help AABC members trade locally, nationally and globally.
Team AABC also provides a respected voice to the business communities it represents, ensuring the priorities and concerns are heard in the corridors of power. Our opinions are regularly sought by corporate policymakers and parliamentarians and we have been helping to shape the Australia’s business agenda since 2017.
Find out more about the AABC, please get in touch with the AABC Press Team : email@example.com.
AABC’s Vision, Mission & Objectives:
Why become a member?
– We strive to provide programmes that help our members.
– We facilitate meaningful approaches to networking, embrace new ways of enriching our connections and raise awareness of our members amongst the business community.
– We embrace businesspeople of all ages, cultures, industries, and professions.
– We provide business and trade opportunities amongst our members using the AABC’s digital platform, providing an easy system for your business .
– Our cutting edge systems provide a new way to conduct business.
– We provide mentorship and share experiences of overcoming challenges; we strive to share our wisdom and insight amongst all members.